The (9 to 1) Real-Time Failure Prevention System is the
• most innovative,
• most effective,
• least expensive, and
• easiest to implement
system for preventing failures and managing risks in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries.
- The unique features of this simple system model include:
- Three levels of inspections: equipment inspections, process inspections, and behavior inspections.
- Three levels of risk assessments: Real-Time, Life-Cycle, and Gap Analysis against Risk-Based Performance Standards.
- Three opportunities for change and continuous improvement following each risk assessment.
- A direct link to corporate and management policy, mission, and values.
- A dedicated and designed focus on preventing failures caused by human behavior.